TERMS & CONDITIONS
All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the website (“the site”) are owned by TIMES DIARIES.
Tel 0300 8412216
Registered address: Times Diary
31 Shah Jamal Rd, Ichhra Lahore, Punjab 54000
In accessing and browsing the Site all users of the Site are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use:
Competition, Special Offers And Personalization
Collins Debden Ltd may, from time to time, have competition, prize draws or other promotions and offers on the Site. These may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you.
*Promotions and discounts are applied at checkout unless otherwise stated. Collins Debden Ltd retains the right to withdraw a promotion or discount at any time without prior notice.
Promotions and special offers stated on the Collins Debden website apply only to products purchased via this website. These promotions do not cover products on linked websites such as the Financial Times or Economist.
Personalized products may take up to 10 working days to be delivered during peak seasons. We can not guarantee your requested name will fit onto the product ordered, in which case you will be contacted. The placement of blocking will be lower right hand corner. We can not refund personalised products unless item is faulty.
The legal ownership and any copyright or intellectual property rights in the site and its design, text and graphics, software and all other material on the Site shall belong to Collins Debden at all times, unless otherwise stated.
All trademarks and logos displayed on the site including, Collins, the fountain device, Collins Cathedral are either registered or unregistered trademarks of Collins Debden Ltd. No rights are guaranteed to use them without prior written permission from Collins Debden Ltd.
- Collins Debden Ltd cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error. The information and data displayed on this website is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of publication. However we provides no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind that it is error free and reserves the right to make modifications at any time without prior notification.
- On some pages of the Site users may be given the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. Collins Debden Ltd is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by users with any third party.
- Unless stated, Collins Debden makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered to you through use of the site, whether accessed directly or otherwise.
Some of the pages on the site include links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. Collins Debden is not responsible for the content of these internet sites.
- Subject to the terms detailed below material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non- commercial purposes as a personal information source in good faith ONLY. Any other type of use requires the prior written consent of Collins Debden Ltd.
- You agree that you will not use the Site:
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of material which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect,
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation,
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware,
- To create a database that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site,
- To transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the site to any third party,
- In any such way so as to remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms, or
- In any way that might bring Collins Debden Ltd into disrepute.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of the site are free from viruses, Collins Debden gives no warranties that they are indeed free, users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software.
Collins Debden excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than that arising out of the negligence of Collins Debden or its officers) for any virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of:
- The pages on the Site or any other internet sites,
- Any material downloaded from the Site or any other internet sites.
- Intellectual Property
The names, images and Collins logo and fountain device are all the proprietary marks of Collins Debden, and/ or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Collins Debden reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
Retention Of Title
- Until the Customer has paid the Company the full purchase price of the Goods under a relevant contract and also of all other Goods at any time supplied by the Company (on its own behalf and on behalf of any third party) and all other sums due or to become due to or liabilities, present, future, or contingent of the Customer to the Company:-
- ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Customer although the risk therein passes to the Customer on delivery;
- the Customer shall be entitled to sell the Goods in the ordinary course of business on the basis that, to the extent permitted by law, the proceeds of sale shall be the property of the Company. The Customer agrees to account to the Company on demand in respect of such proceeds and, if so required by the Company, to execute a formal assignation of all claims against its sub-customer;
- any and all Goods returned to the Customer by its customers shall be the property of the Company;
- the Company reserves the right at any time by giving written notice to terminate the Customer’s power of sale;
- if the Customer’s power of sale is so terminated, the Customer shall immediately make the Goods available for collection by the Company and the Customer hereby irrevocably authorizes the Company to enter upon any premises belonging to the Customer or under its control for the purpose of recovering the Goods.
- In the event that the Company shall exercise its right hereunder to repossess the Goods:-
- the Company shall have no obligation to account to the Customer for any amount received by it on the sale thereof whether in excess of that due by the Customer to the Company or not;
- if the amount received by the Company on the sale of such repossessed Goods shall be less than the amount due by the Customer either in respect thereof or on any other ground whatsoever, such repossession shall not extinguish the liability of the Customer either for any deficiency in the amount received by the Company on such sale or for damages in respect of any loss occasioned by the Company as a result of it exercising its rights hereunder;
- the Customer shall be liable to the Company in addition to any other amount for which it may be liable, for all costs, charges and expenses (including legal costs) on a full recovery basis occasioned by such exercise by the Company of its right to repossess the Goods.
- The Customer agrees to store the Goods until they have been paid for in such a way that they are readily identifiable as the property of the Company.
- Nothing in this clause shall confer any right on the Customer to return the Goods to the Company or to refuse or delay payment therefor. If any such return is so agreed, the Customer shall be liable to the Company for any loss suffered by the Company there by and the return of the Goods shall not extinguish any claim by the Company in respect thereof.
- The illegality or unenforceability of any part of Clause 8 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of Clause 8 and if any part of Clause 8 is held not to be valid but would be valid if part of the wording were deleted or modified then that provision shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it enforceable
- Collins Debden will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
- You hereby agree that the Registration Information (all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to Collins Debden by you or otherwise obtained by Collins Debden about you (the personal data) may be processed by Collins Debden for the purposes of:
- Processing your request,
- Providing you with information by email or other means,
- Providing you with information about products and services of Collins Debden and other parties,
- Providing a personalised service,
- Maintaining accounts and records,
- Administration of membership records,
- Statistical analysis and conducting market research,
- Assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the site, and
- Information and databank compilation and administration.
From time to time we may want to notify you of other goods and services offered by Collins Debden. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, or if you do not wish your Personal Data to be processed in the manner outlined above, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com
Making A Purchase
To purchase a product from our online shop simply browse our e-commerce website and click on any items that you may wish to buy and put them into a shopping cart. When you have completed your selection, click on “Order” and will be asked to supply various details to enable us to process your order. Please note: the order submitted by you for the purchase of Goods shall not be accepted until Collins Debden have confirmed receipt and acceptance of the offer to you by email. Please note, this email receipt will be automatically sent out to the email address provided, Collins Debden Ltd are not responsible for any rejected email order receipts due to Virus software.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal.
- The price will appear against each product, in the event of no price appearing it will be the price published in the current price list.
- The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- UK VAT will be charged on all orders, including those orders delivered outside of the EU.
- You shall be liable to pay our delivery charges which will vary depending on the weight of the items being ordered, please refer to the delivery section for a list of current charges.
- All charges must be paid prior to delivery. Legal ownership of the goods remains with Collins Debden until full payment has been received by us.
We normally dispatch stock items within 7 business days for UK addresses & 8-10 business days for Overseas orders. For next day delivery items, items ordered before 1pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the following working day. Items placed after this time will fall into the next day’s delivery. Items placed on weekends, holidays, and when the office is otherwise closed will be added to the next working day’s consignment. Delivery for these items will be via. DPD Local. Personalized orders will not be eligible for next-day delivery. Please note that import duty/taxes are payable in some countries, these are the responsibility of the recipient. If your item is not currently in stock, we will email you to offer alternatives or to provide the option to cancel. Collins Debden Ltd are not responsible for the loss of any items lost or damaged through delivery. If you do not receive your goods ordered by you within 28 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Collins shall have no liability to you unless you notify Collins in writing at the Collins contact address within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Should you order any stock item in error we will gladly accept it back for credit against another of similar or greater value provided the item has not been used and in saleable condition.
We reserve the right to charge a 10% handling charge plus postage charge for items that are returned due to customer error if other goods are not required as a replacement.
We also reserve the right to refuse returned dated items once the year of the diary has started, as per The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 section 13c.
Any personalised products can not be returned, unless the product is faulty.
If any item is supplied in error on our part please return for full refund of purchase price and any postal charge incurred. Please see our returns page for more details and submit a return request.
All goods are guaranteed by Collins Debden against defect.
Our Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call us at 0141 300 8500 or fax us on 0141 300 8600, or write to us at Campsie View, Wester hill Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow G64 2QT
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.